Our office is OPEN, but with strict adherence to COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
At Wyse Eyecare, the health and safety of our patients and staff are our top concern. We continue to follow safety guidelines from the American Academy of Ophthalmology (aao.org) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (cdc.gov):
- If you are having flu-like symptoms, fever, cough, chills, or shortness of breath, please DO NOT VISIT US at this time, please contact your primary care provider.
- Patients will be screened by phone before appointment for above symptoms and other Covid-19 risk factors
- Patients should not bring family/friends to the office unless absolutely necessary (drivers are asked to wait in car unless patient needs assistance)
- Schedules have been adjusted to limit number of people in the office
- We ask all patients to wear masks upon entering the building and throughout their visit
- All doctors and staff members wear masks full time in office and wear gloves for exams
- Rooms and equipment are disinfected after each patient
- Telehealth visits are available for patients who prefer this option
- Patients who primarily need a vision and pressure check (without need for additional testing at this time) are offered “drive-through” exam. Vision and pressure are checked by technician while patient remains in their car in parking lot. Technician reports to doctor and doctor calls patient to discuss results and plan.
We look forward to seeing you. Please feel free to call or message us with questions or concerns.