Our phones are answered:
- Weekdays from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday we are typically in the office from 6:30am until late evening by appointment.
- Wednesdays Dr. Wyse is in surgery, but is available for emergencies, Dr. Dray is in the office from 8:00am until 5:00pm.
Emergencies After Hours or on Weekends/Holidays:
- Call the office and follow the prompts to page Dr. Wyse directly.
Emergencies During Weekdays (8:00am – 5:00pm):
- Please call our office at (847) 497-2020
Payment & Insurance
We accept, cash, credit and check.
We accept most plans including Medicare, HMO, PPO and IMO plans. We are members of the NorthShore IPA. For more details, please contact our office.
What to bring to your first appointment
- Please bring your insurance card and any glasses and/or contacts that you have.
- If you are coming in for a second opinion or have a complex medical history, it is helpful, but not imperative to have your medical records.